Steps in crack repair.
1) Excavation to drain tile below pipe.
2) Crack is filled with
3) Then a layer of tar is placed 1 foot wide along
4) 3" Drainage board is then placed over the crack top to
5) A tee is put in drain tile with a riser used as a
clean out joint.
6) The trench is then filled to the top with
This method ensures
that water immediately drops to drain tile
below. No water pressure can push into the crack.
Phone Us :
Privacy | Links | Media | Videos | Photos
| Our Promise | About Us
Vancouver Basement Solutions
Vancouver , BC, Canada, - Phone:
Office: 3287 Ardingley Ave, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5B 4A5 - Phone: 604-294-5300